Jumat, 04 November 2011

RECOUNT TEXT


RECOUNT TEXT
Dear Canerry,
My best friend,
How are you, Canerry? I’m fine in Lumajang. I hope you always fine too.
In my letter, I want to tell you about my experience. Last years, I had a comfortable experience.
I went to Banyuwangi city. I went to Banyuwangi by motorcycle with my father. In Banyuwangi. I went to Blimbingsari beach. In Blimbingsari beach, I  saw the coconut trees. The air was very cool. After that, I went to the inn. In there, I ate the roasted fish. The taste was very delicious.
After that, I went to beach again. Many fisherman in there. I was very tired, but I was so happy.
That's all my experience that I can tell you. How about you? Please tell me about your experience.

                                                                  Please write soon
                                                                        Love,



                                                                      Afiv
            
                                                                                 

1 komentar:

  1. Welldone! There is no mistakes in your letter, so you get 100.

    BalasHapus